Job title: Help desk technician – Certified Languages International – Phoenix
Company: Certified Languages International, LLC
Job description: Help Desk Technician Job Description
Help desk technician Certified Languages Phoenix Arizona office.
We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance with computer systems for our internal staff. The Help desk technician will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them and provide physical assistance as necessary.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand issues and provide resolutions. They must also be customer-oriented and patient with the ability deal with difficult customers in a fast paced environment. The position reports to the Infrastructure Manager.
- Serve as the first contact with customers who need technical assistance via the phone, email, or via the company help desk system Fresh Service.
- Maintain technical documentation
- Provide excellent customer service, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving technical hardware and/or software issues
- Provide technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software
- Training computer users and gain feedback to improve training methods
- Work with other staff on troubleshooting and diagnosing issues
- Escalate unresolved issues to lead, senior technicians and, administrators as necessary
- Keep record of issues and their resolution, and customer follow-up.
- Writing, updating, suggesting knowledge base articles, and improvements on procedures
- Running reports and analyzing common complaints and issues.
- Provide needed information on IT products or services
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve
- Attend training as needed to facilitate professional growth and value.
- Maintain certifications deemed appropriate and necessary to the position.
- The Help desk technician will assemble, configure computer workstations and laptops, and issue to the staff as required.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices
- Basic network knowledge of Ethernet, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP is highly desired
- Experience with Telephony, Phones, Softphones is highly desired
- Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is highly desired
- Previous working experience as an IT Help Desk Technician is highly desired
- Basic mechanical skills associated with assembling workstations and workstation components
- Good issue-solving, analytical, and team-working skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fine motor dexterity handling small parts and tools
- Ability to lift and handle up to 50 lbs.
- Cheerful and professionally friendly
- Team oriented with a can do attitude
- Customer-oriented and patient
- Able to work fluidly within a diverse work and social environment.
- Able to take and, release ownership of tasks as the situation dictates
- An openness to learning new technologies
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- A true self starter
- Flexible in an ever changing work environment.
- Occasional overnight to one week travel may be required for training, company meetings, or staff augmentation at other company locations.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- An Associate’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience desired.
- Computer related certifications A+, Microsoft MCP or similar a plus.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 00:24:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!