Job title: Heavy Civil Construction Project Manager
Company: Blooming Glen Contractors, Inc.
Job description: Blooming Glen Contractors, Inc.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!
Job ID: 2020-1230
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Blooming Glen Contractors, Inc., a partner with the H&K Group, Inc., is searching for an experienced Heavy and Highway Project Manager to be responsible for the company/client relationship and coordination required throughout the period of construction. The project manager will also organize and control the preparations and execution of construction contracts to meet company objectives of cost, quality, equipment conservation, and safety.
Great benefits including 100% paid medical insurance for you and your family!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date project progress information and cost of labor and material data for project control and analysis.
- Create and update at least monthly the overall schedule. Review schedules with the superintendent for each project including the required timetables for work performed by subcontractors.
- Work as a team with assigned foreman and superintendent to build project in a controlled manner. Manage and coordinate with subcontractor.
- Coordinate with purchasing the requisition of materials and furnish information for proper coding of invoices.
- Provide modifications resulting in change orders.
- Shares with the Estimator in the processing of plan revisions for change orders and distribute as required.
- Process Additional Work Authorizations (AWA’s) for change order submission.
- Coordinate and process change orders or technical problems with client requirements, suppliers, superintendents, and subcontractors.
- Review project cost reports each week.
- Visit project sites for troubleshooting and for the purposes of ensuring project quality. Site visits to be at least once a week.
- Oversee project security and safety.
- Prepare project AIA Billing requisitions.
- Review all purchase orders, delivery tickets, subcontractor requisitions, and invoices to see that they are coded correctly for project costing.
- Maintain all project files: submittals, shop drawings, maintenance manuals, as-built drawings, punch lists.
- Occasionally meet with all subcontractors/suppliers for project coordination.
- Maintain a log for all submittals and shop drawings.
- Assist with new project transitions and pre-job planning.
- Chair all project meetings.
- Meet or exceed project objectives as determined in the pre-job planning process.
- Provide accurate percent complete status on projects to accounting each month.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of job costs vs. budget each month.
- Report to top management each month on gross margin improvement strategies and accomplishments.H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K’s strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
Location: Perkasie, PA
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 08:52:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!