Job title: Head of Mobile Financial Services Delivery
Job description: About this Opportunity
At Mobile Financial Services we enable financial inclusion – truly using Technology for doing good in society! Our systems are used by hundreds of millions every day for services such as peer to peer transfers, payments, disbursements, loans, savings etc. We use the latest and greatest tech and techniques to guarantee state-of-the-art software with premium quality. At Ericsson we are attracting best talent on the market and investing to establish Mobile Financial Services Hubs across region of Middle East and Africa.
The Ericsson Wallet Platform is a product which enables our customers to provide mobile financial services. Customers are operators and banks, both of whom have very high expectations on the level of security which this financial solution provides and the way the solution is operated, integrated, and customized.
Together we work on a product that improves the lives of millions of daily users in Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. We build our financial platform to help bring financial freedom to many people around the world.
This role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance towards the account and MFS Delivery and operations according to agreed targets. The role is acting on behalf of Operations, typically for one or more customer accounts. The role shall ensure that the portfolio is managed and that projects within that portfolio are progressing according to schedule. Ensuring ADM and LCM is planned and executed for Mobile Money in an optimal set up.
The role, with the insight of the ongoing portfolio, is key to ensuring communication to the KAMs , Delivery and Operations organizations for specific progress and escalation support as well as towards engagement practices for providing input into opportunities towards the customer. The role also includes supporting pre-sales activities.
What you will do
- Financial governance and shadow P&L for the MFS business across the Customer Unit
- Secure and establish customer focused and efficient way of working for the M-Commerce in the areas:
- Customer Project Execution
- Operations, Support and Manage services
- Work actively with optimizing work force set up
- Setting goals and follow up performance
- Secure resource allocation
- Resource forecasting
- Active part in creating Mobile Money delivery and operation organization
- Close cooperation with DU/R&D
- Support customer in preparation and delivery of services quarterly roadmap
- Own Regular governance with customer business and technology units
You will bring
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance 8+ years
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network within Ericsson
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- University degree in Technology, Engineering, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, .
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Pakistan : Federal : Islamabad
Req ID: 670021
Be where it begins
Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless. Share your most innovative ideas, bring your unique perspective and bring your unique perspective in a speak up environment. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it at a company where you’re empowered to lead and perform at your very best.
Being a part of our team means having the flexibility to take your career in many different directions, but it also means leveraging the supportive structure of a big organization, with clear personal and professional development opportunities.
We believe that great accomplishments deserve great benefits and transparent rewards. We strive to offer competitive, unbiased, and fair rewards for all our people. We empower you to manage your own time and promote flexible working opportunities, along with family-friendly policies.
to find out more about our benefits.
Job date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 22:51:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!