Job title: Finance and Admin Officer
Job description: Finance and Admin Officer
Shirakat – Partnership for Development, a national non-governmental organization working on gender equality and social justice, is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Finance and Admin Officer
- Preparing payment and receipt vouchers
- Monitoring the timely disbursement of payments
- Checking bank and cash receipt vouchers and resolving discrepancies
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for head office and donor agency.
- Timely payment of taxes
- Preparing bank reconciliations statements of projects
- Preparing payroll and reconciliations
- Reconciliation of Grants of projects.
- Maintaining petty cash of project office
- Coordination for Audit of project
- Extending support to program staff for preparation of budget.
- Handling logistical matters on regular basis including arrangement of transportation for field activities, air tickets, boarding and lodging, arrangements for meetings, workshops and tour etc.
- Insuring timely payments of all utility bills.
- Updating Fixed Asset and Inventory Registers on regular basis
- Office administration and maintenance
- Daily attendance of project staff
- Management of project events
- Day to day purchases and procurement for project activities
- Any other relevant task assigned by supervisor
The following are the requirements for this position:
- M.Com, ACCA, ICMA or equivalent degree from recognized university
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in any well-reputed organization
- Computer Literate with Good command on MS Office.
- Experience of working in QuickBooks and Peachtree accounting software
3. Personal Skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skill,
- Good command of written and spoken Urdu and English, Punjabi will be an asset.
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Team player and problem-solving skill,
- Ability to work under pressure and gender sensitive,
- Honest and competent.
Eligible candidates should send their CVs along with covering letters to with email subject line “Finance and Admin Officer” by 5:00 PM, 20 May, 2022.
Job date: Wed, 11 May 2022 02:37:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!