Job title: Expert Total Rewards
Company: PMCL-JAZZ (Formerly known as Mobilink)
Job description: Grade Level: L2
Location: Islamabad / Lahore
Last date to apply: 26th April 2022
What is Expert Total Rewards?
The purpose of the role is to Provide day to day support and contribute to the design, plan and delivery of our Total Rewards programs. The role will manage all employee recognition modules in line with global best practices in order to live and reinforce the culture of celebration that Jazz is proud to sustain for all its people. It is expected of the candidate to maintain market competitive data by participating in salary and benefit surveys, evaluating survey effectiveness, and analyzing company compensation against market data. Develop concrete understanding of Jazz’s policy framework and focus on creating, updating, communicating and creating awareness around them in the organization.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Rewards & Policies and has an extended team of 11 team members
What does Expert Total Rewards do?
- Administer and maintain market pricing tools and the data within.
- Collaborate with Internal People & Organization stakeholders and collect feedback for Total Rewards driven initiatives in the Organization.
- Develop and execute Wellness framework for Jazz, working closely with internal and external stake holders
- Planning and participation of Jazz in market remuneration surveys and be the focal point from Jazz for participation in such surveys.
- Evaluate and analyze the market positioning of Jazz in terms of total compensation and provide inputs for annual compensation review exercises.
- Coordinate with people experience systems team to identify system improvements, focusing on employee experience
- Continuously review and bring improvements to the Jazz Recognition framework and bring out innovative programs as per global practices
- Execute and manage the Jazz Wellness Framework as aligned with our values to ensure effective people engagement across the organization.
- Review people policies quarterly with market intel, process improvements and benefits change. Have the reviews aligned with assurance functions, process owners and P&O LT team with relevant rationales and cost impacts (if any) for revisions being put forward to ELT for approval
- Provide enriched, differentiated and rewarding experience for all employees through a targeted rewards strategy.
- Evolving total rewards in an ultra-competitive talent landscape and enabling to lead with changing workplace dynamics
- Enabling organization in establishing a sustainable holistic wellness regime
- Lead the wellness framework and its related activities, managing them end-end
- Lead Recognition framework for Individual, Team and Business Achievement based on Jazz Values, desired behaviour and business contributions
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Rewards Management and Remuneration Surveys
- Policy Development & Communication
- Employee Engagement & Recognition
- Wellness Framework
- Microsoft Office Suite
- HR Systems
- Minimum Bachelors degree in relevant disciplines
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Job date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:13:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!