Job title: Expert Digital Content
Company: PMCL-JAZZ (Formerly known as Mobilink)
Job description: Grade Level: L2
Location: North, Islamabad
Last date to apply: 19th May 2022
What is Expert Digital Content?
The Expert Digital Content will be responsible for Content and Campaigns calendars for the B2B division of Jazz.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Brands and Comms and has 0 people reporting directly into it with an extended team of 2 team members
What Expert Digital Content does?
- Develop and orchestrate strategies for the Digital Marketing Content based on Complex B2B products and services across online and communication platforms.
- Manage congenial dealings with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Generate Awareness, Leads, and engagement by leveraging owned and paid media
- Track progress of campaigns and content through evaluations and ensure that CPA remains below CLV.
- Track and ensure effective use of marketing budget.
- Develop an effective Corporate Communications strategy to ensure visibility of business and brand
- Assist marketing Ops in creating imaginative and futuristic conferences and road shows for different B2B products.
- Ensure visibility of the division within the organization by leveraging internal communication tactics.
- Build upon the existing knowledge base with educatory material for customers at all levels of the funnel.
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital Content Marketing.
- Must have excellent communication skills and command of the English Language. Writing and editing are a big part of the job.
- Basic knowhow of Digital Marketing, Media planning Social media trends and matrices, SEO/SEM, and Google Ads
- Presentation-making skills, and graphic design skills are a plus.
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better everyday inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job date: Tue, 10 May 2022 22:08:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!