Job title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job description: About the Job:
We are looking to hire a highly organized, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our CEO. The ideal candidate should be able to successfully handle a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to supporting senior leadership in day-to-day operational duties, as well as general administration. The ideal candidate should thrive working in a fast-paced, startup environment and be excited about our mission and potential. The ideal candidate should have outstanding time management skills, professional communication skills (verbal, written), attention to detail, and a strong sense of security and discretion. The person joining us must be comfortable in a remote work environment.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Manage and maintain complex calendars to ensure accurate scheduling and time management as it relates to meetings, travel itineraries, monitoring travel, ground transportation, and changes.
- Develop an understanding of what is critical to the business, allowing you to make the appropriate decisions for calendar management across time zones.
- Prepare expense reports and complete other required administrative tasks in a compliant and timely manner.
- Collaborate closely with Executive Team members and their junior EAs to support executive team activities.
- Maintain complete confidentiality on all sensitive business and personal matters with tact and professionalism.
- Minimum 3 years of Executive Assistant and/or related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides.
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to diverse individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organization.
- Start-up and fintech experience are a plus.
Job date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 01:27:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!