Job title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Company: Embry Womens Health
- Phoenix, AZ
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
About Embry Health
Looking to join one of the United States’ fastest-growing companies? Seeking an opportunity to positively impact the lives of others while transforming the image that our nation’s healthcare system is restraining and burdensome? Look no further than eMBRY Health!
In early 2020, Raymond Embry witnessed the need for a more responsive and effective response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thousands of Arizonans fell ill daily. Communities across the state desperately sought testing services. Embry, a lifelong healthcare industry entrepreneur, and advocate seized the moment and created eMBRY Health to fill the testing void.
Over the last year, eMBRY Health has experienced rapid growth due to the pressing need for COVID-19 testing services. Nearly 300,000 Arizonans benefited from eMBRY Health’s critical testing services. In just the last few weeks, eMBRY Health has expanded its national footprint and established testing sites in states such as Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, and Texas. We plan to operate in even more states before the end of 2021.
eMBRY Health offers a dynamic, progressive, and family-inspired work environment. Our Headquarters are located less than 15 minutes away from Downtown Phoenix and Downtown Tempe. Perks for eMBRY Health employees include free healthy snacks, complimentary cold brew coffee, collaborative workspaces, and weekly breakfasts, to name a few.
eMBRY Health’s success is fostered in its diversity, team spirit, and a shared employee commitment to make healthcare “smarter” and “more accessible for all.” Now, more than ever, we need qualified, hard-working, and talented individuals with experience in fields such as Phlebotomy, Field Operations, Sales, Patient Success to name a few, who also believe in this mission to join us.
Please take a moment to review our available job openings. Learn how you can join thousands of others and take part in “The eMBRY Health evolution.”
eMBRY Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and recruits and hires applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. eMBRY Health will provide a reasonable accommodation for those with a disability to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO will be responsible for providing top-notch support to the Embry Health Chief Executive Officer. The Executive Assistant will manage business-related tasks for the CEO such as creating reports, reviewing emails, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. An ideal candidate will be flexible, able to work under tight deadlines, be familiar with startups and enterprises, and possess superb multitasking skills. The role requires uncompromising discretion and professionalism.
As the CEO’s right-hand person, you’ll maintain his email inbox and calendar. You’ll work on ALL of his projects and initiatives to help keep things organized and consistently moving forward. You’ll be asked to handle tasks in a variety of categories such as client communication, banking, travel, basic I/T, social media, creating spreadsheets, house maintenance calendars, keeping track of everything needed. You will keep his office organized, manage his personal and business life and help him to increase his productivity by taking tasks off his plate.
- Acts as the point of contact between the CEO and internal or external colleagues.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices, letters, and other documents.
- Format information for internal and external communication-memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Accurately and efficiently take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls if necessary and distribute correspondence.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing the CEO’s calendars and set up meetings.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Performing various office duties that may include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products or related software.
- Technologically savvy
- Able to work independently
- Extremely organized and possesses great attention to detail.
- Ability to support and interact with multiple Executive leaders.
- Is technical to troubleshoot basic device issues.
- Undisputed level of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Smart, sharp, a quick learner with a strong, persistent work ethic
- Conscientious and highly organized with dependable follow-through and solid problem solving and judgment skills.
- Consistently delivers high-quality of work.
- Highly effective time and task management skills
- Calm under pressure
- Possess a hands-on, “No job too big or too small” attitude and have a strong moral compass and sense of personal integrity
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 2-3 years in a similar role supporting C-Level executives.
Pay Range $45-75k
Expected salary: $45000 – 75000 per year
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 03:44:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!