Job title: Executive Administrator to CEO
Company: Michael Page
Job description: The Executive Assistant to the CEO will manage the CEO’s day to day projects, calendar, and personal affairs that will enable our dynamic start-up to continue its exceptional growth. This position is based out of NYC and on a contract basis will opportunity to hire within the year.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage complex scheduling requests (interviews, meetings with clients, luncheons, etc.)
- Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates and reservations, car services, and international phone plans in accordance with personal travel needs
- Build relationships with CEO’s contacts in US and Israel, coordinating objectives, meetings, and collaborated initiatives
- Attend high-level partner meetings, both local and abroad, to take meeting minutes, building plans and follow-ups systems
- Track high-level projects, build plans and conduct regular update meetings with CEO and relevant stakeholders
Contract to hire within the year pending performance|Opportunity in NYC
- Minimum 8 years working experience supporting a CEO
- Minimum of 5 years in a high tech environment
- Excellent time-management combined with an impressive level of detail orientation
- Working knowledge of current technologies (MS Office suite, Google Drive, etc.), social media business, and startups
- World-class level of work ethic, tenacity, and ambition
- Passion for excellent service, learning new skills/concepts, communicating across divisions, and project management
- Proactive and creative problem solver
- Flexible and Resilience
A fast-paced, rapidly growing communication technology company with offices in Israel as well as the US.
- Dynamic and exciting organization
- Contract to hire within the year pending performance
- Based on NYC
- Competitive salary
Expected salary: $9099 per month
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:09:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!