Job title: Enterprise IAM Analyst II
Job description: At Careem we are led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve lives in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan. We’re pioneering the development of innovative services to aid the mobility of people, the mobility of things and the mobility of money.
We’re in the driving seat as we help to define how technology will shape progress in some of the fastest-growing countries in the world. Our teams are building tech to meet the needs of the future in areas including data and AI, e-commerce, technology-enabled logistics, maps, identity, and fintech.
We’re well placed to solve complex and meaningful challenges at scale, with deep tech expertise, strong regulatory relationships, a local presence, and increasingly specialised global teams which are structured to operate as autonomous start-ups. Our team of over 400 engineers and developers are empowered to develop cutting-edge technology every day.
Careem was established in July 2012, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020, and today operates in over 100 cities across 12 countries.
About the team
Careem is looking for an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Analyst. As a member of a dedicated team being built out, you will be responsible for helping develop and evolve the strategy around Identity & Access Management processes within Careem’s enterprise deployment. You will be expected to drive constant innovation and adoption on the ground in a dynamic environment experiencing exciting hyper growth across geographies and verticals.
The team will work closely with our IT, Infrastructure, Compliance and Engineering groups to help set up a secure and robust enterprise IAM process around access rights review and recertification, among others. We are a remote-first company and this brings interesting challenges for you to solve in the IAM space. We are passionate about our employees’ experience, and we are looking to reduce friction in every aspect of our colleague’s Identity and Access Management areas by using modern and pragmatic IAM practices to meet the stringent security requirements we put on ourselves.
What you’ll do
- As part of a team, responsible for the execution of Careem’s enterprise Identity and Access Management processes.
- Combine your knowledge and expertise in IAM with the goals of our business to support and maintain a world-class enterprise IAM process to enable our continued growth of our remote-first workforce.
- Ensure that Careem’s IAM design and implementation is pragmatic, forward-looking and frictionless.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
What you’ll need
- You have a very good level of understanding of authentication and access management concepts like Access Rights, RBA, Entitlements, SOD, SSO, etc.
- 5 years of experience in managing enterprise Identity and Access Management programmes and processes;
- Ability to work across IT, Infrastructure, Engineering,InfoSecurity, Legal and Compliance teams on solutions that fit the need of, often competing, requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, innovative hyper-growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, or a related field/experience is preferred.
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and you are more proactive than reactive;
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with implementing access control processes around provisioning, de-provisioning rights (joiner, mover, leaver process), critical rights review for Enterprise Identity and Accessmanagement, IGA and PAM systems (e.g. Okta, Sailpoint, Thycotic, CyberArk etc.)
- Carrying out company-wide programs related to access review reporting, recertification campaigns.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders across the organisation, gathering and translating requirements, communicating progress and managing priorities;
- Proven expertise in working across the organisation in challenging environment, steering, and implementing future vision and roadmap for enterprise IAM
- You have the skills to design and implement IAM processes to reduce friction, improve security and be compliant with regulatory and business requirements.
- Working closely with the IAM Engineering team, IT and other engineers in an agile setup.
- Plus: Experience in working in a fast paced hyper-growth environment.
- Plus: Experience working on IAM for a cloud based e-commerce environment.
Where you’ll be
- This role is part of a remote distributed team! This means you can be based in any of the countries where we currently have an engineering site. If you would like to join us in Dubai, Berlin, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Pakistan, Egypt, Lebanon or Jordan, that’s fine with us (Visa permitting)!
- Even though we are working remotely, we are strong believers in collaboration and the power of building social connections with our teams. For that reason, our offices are still open and provide plenty of collaboration-friendly spaces at times when teams need it or if you need a quiet space to work outside of home.
- You’ll be working in the location you’re hired from. Due to legal and compensation considerations, you will need to be based out of the country you’re hired from as your primary work location.
What we’ll provide you
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organisation
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Drop files here
Current Employer *
Current Title *
There are lots of different ways people learn about Careem before apply to become a colleague. We’re interested in learning more about how you found us. In the past 30 days which of the following statements apply to you? (Please select all that apply.) *
Job date: Sun, 01 May 2022 05:01:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!