Job title: Customer Accounts Advisor
Company: Arona Home Essentials
Job description: Arona Home Essentials has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. We are built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. We currently operating 50 stores in Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Colorado, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, and Puerto Rico. We are currently looking to hire a CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS ADVISOR.
You will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days, and holidays.
- Ongoing training and development
- Unlimited Bonus & Commission opportunities paid monthly.
- Five-day work week!
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) with a company match
- Responsible for assisting the Customer Accounts Department with lease agreement renewals.
- Act as a customer counselor by discussing benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments.
- Collect Revenues and Protect Company Assets.
- Contact customers directly who have not paid their Lease agreement(s).
- Contact customers over the phone and through field visits.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Assist with merchandise returns and customer deliveries up to 5-25 hours per week.
- Clean and certify returned merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center.
- Assist in the field when necessary.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and “dollying” merchandise 50-300 pounds.
- Strong telephone etiquette.
- Good organizational skills.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Good driving skills with the ability to legally drive the company truck.
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS!
Customer Accounts Advisor must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s License and comply with the Arona Home Essentials Driver Qualification Policy. All Customer Accounts Advisor must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment.
Arona Home Essentials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Waterloo, IA
Job date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:50:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!