Job title: Creative Marketing Coordinator
Company: Deeplocal Inc.
Job description: Deeplocal is seeking a Creative Marketing Coordinator to help with daily operations, development, and execution of Deeplocal marketing efforts.
This role will report to Deeplocal’s Director of Marketing and collaborate with creative, account, production, and engineering team members. The Creative Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing Deeplocal’s marketing strategy using creative tactics, effectively communicating Deeplocal’s brand to clients, partners, industry, and staff.
Candidates must have a background in marketing, PR, and/or creative writing; an appreciation and eye for good visual aesthetics and design; and experience writing on-brand, promotional copy. We are looking for candidates who have worked in the field for 1-3 years. Recent grads with internship experience in a comparable setting are also encouraged to apply.
Ideally, this position is based in Pittsburgh, PA, but outstanding remote candidates will also be considered.
- Brand Strategy and Growth – Demonstrate a strong understanding of Deeplocal’s brand and positioning within our industry; know what our brand would (and wouldn’t) do, and how our brand would (and wouldn’t) act; proactively identify new opportunities to grow the Deeplocal brand.
- Marketing Execution – Execute Deeplocal’s marketing strategy using creative tactics and analytics across platforms (web, PR, social, event, email marketing, etc).
- Creative Writing – Write clever copy that’s appropriately adapted to different mediums and matches Deeplocal’s tone of voice.
- Ideation and Content Development – Develop creative, smart marketing ideas for Deeplocal and help create digital content that reflects our brand.
- Project Documentation – Assist with client project documentation and work alongside our producers, creatives, and account managers to get assets that tell the right story.
- Recruiting – Support recruiting efforts and on-campus job fairs.
- Industry Awards – Apply for strategic industry awards.
- Speaking Engagements – Assist with securing and coordinating speaking opportunities for Deeplocal team members.
- Production Logistics – Assist with production/ordering/shipping of Deeplocal collateral (swag, client/staff gifts, print materials, etc), as well as vendor management for marketing projects (photographers, videographers, designers, etc).
- 1-3 of marketing, PR, and/or creative writing experience.
- Exceptional writing skills (short- and long-form).
- Creative thinker and problem solver; flexible and adaptable.
- Highly organized with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with software tools including Google Workspace (G Suite), email marketing platforms (Mailchimp or similar), and web hosting and content management systems (Squarespace or similar).
- Bonus: Design and/or photography skills and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud apps, especially Photoshop.
Deeplocal COVID-19 Vaccine Policy
Based upon its strong commitment to the health, wellbeing and safety of its employees and their families, its clients, and the communities where it lives and works, Deeplocal has instituted a COVID-19 vaccine mandate and other COVID-19 related protocols, subject to any and all applicable state or local laws. Of course, our policies, procedures, and protocols are subject to change as conditions evolve. If an employment offer is made to you, you will be given a full opportunity to advise us if at that time you believe that you need to be excused from any specific requirements (including a vaccine mandate, if in place at that time) and Deeplocal will interact with you to fully understand, evaluate, and respond to any request for an accommodation, in strict accordance with all applicable laws.
Deeplocal is a quickly growing, internationally-recognized, creative technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Deeplocal’s team of 60+ includes experts in marketing, engineering, design, and fabrication who collaborate to develop never-seen-before physical experiences for brand clients. Our studio is located in a renovated brewery loft space in Sharpsburg, PA—just outside of Pittsburgh and within a few minutes of Lawrenceville.
Deeplocal has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania and has received numerous awards in advertising and design. Deeplocal’s work has been featured on Fast Company, Wired, NYTimes, USA Today, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, and many more.
Invent products and experiences for innovative brands.
To be a place where amazing talent can invent, create, and inspire.
Our Core Values
- Competitive and comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation time and winter break
- Profit sharing
- Flexible work opportunities
- Family and pet friendly policies, including best-in-industry parental leave
- Fitness and public transportation subsidies
- Community service flex time
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 06:41:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!