Job title: CRCO CDO Data Quality Analyst – Credit Risk
Company: Credit Suisse
Job description: This position is a Data Quality Analyst – Credit Risk role that is the part of CRCO Chief Data Officer team based in Raleigh. This role requires exposure to Banking processes that would help in understanding the current and strategic data architecture of the bank, which helps in enabling effective Data Remediation/Governance. Experience in Risk functions (Credit Risk, Market Risk) and/or data architecture / governance would be an advantage
- Primary responsibility is performing Credit Risk data analysis and delivery of key data projects. Involves working closely with the Front office, IT, CRO Change and other Credit Suisse Groups to capture requirements, perform root cause analysis, assist in solution design, track remediation, and provide regular timely updates to senior management, Credit Risk Working groups and Data Governance councils.
- Providing key risk subject matter expertise to design and review Credit Risk data flows and control processes across the Bank’s credit risk systems.
- Lead projects independently involving interactions with front office, credit officers and other CDO counterparts.
- Implement Data Quality Issue Management process in accordance with Group Data Governance Standards including raising of issues and collaboration with other Divisional and Functional CDO areas to ensure timely issue resolution
- Strengthen Data Quality Operating Model for CRCO CDO
- Data Risk Managements: ongoing review/oversight of My Incidents, MICOS points, GRS MARCS including raising DQIM items if relevant and remediation
- Represent CRO at CDO Working Group meetings/forums
Your future colleagues
The distributed team, made up of highly dedicated Credit Risk data Analysts with years of industry experience and SME knowledge, manages the partners in APAC, EMEA and North America, with a strong presence in Pune, Singapore, London, Poland, Zurich, New York and Raleigh. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about learning our business, and working in a collaborative team environment to help contribute to the success of our organization. Possessing a learning approach to grow existing technology and business processes is preferred. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
We are looking for A University degree or an equivalent education in Finance, or technology / engineering-related fields.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of professional experience in a similar role preferably in the financial services industry.
- SQL hands-on experience required.
- Experience in Credit Risk or Market Risk domains is an additional advantage.
- Ability to work with large data in Microsoft Excel.
- Relevant experience in data quality management and issue resolution.
- Strong understanding of Data architecture and data governance.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Ability to communicate optimally at all levels
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 02:55:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!