Job title: Cost/Pricing Manager
Company: Tetra Tech
Job description: Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Our Chantilly, VA office is seeking a highly motivated Individual to join our Accounting Operations team. Qualified candidates should be able to develop, design, and prepare RFP compliant FFP, T&M, Cost Type contract pricing and cost models for commercial, state and government agencies such as EPA, FEMA, DOD, and GSA Supply Schedules.
- Must be able to work on multiple proposals at one time with tight deadlines. This could require working late hours and occasional weekends.
- Prepare risk analysis for management.
- Interaction with team subcontractors providing guidance/templates and collecting required data for cost submittal.
- Working knowledge of the FAR, CAS, EPAARs, DFARs, AIDARs and Federal Acquisition supplements, as well as experience with SAM, DCAA, DCMA.
- Required to support federal contracts in the areas of contract review, contract analysis, working with government counter part in regards to contractual issues and negotiations.
- Responsible for managing the financial aspect of the projects/contract assigned and work with program/project managers to provide project set ups and fundings; monitor the financial revenue, profit, billed and unbilled revenue, profit analysis, and assist the PMs as needed.
- Work with billers and programmers to develop invoices and contractual required financial reports. In some cases, produce contract reports that cannot be system generated.
- Should understand CPFF, T&M, FP and other contracts billing requirements and be able to function independently.
- Finance or Accounting degree or Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM).
- 10 to 15 years of pricing government contracts and working on government contracts in a financial management role and be able to support from bid through execution to closeout.
- Strong Excel, Word and Adobe skills.
- Oracle systems background preffered.
- Strong analytical skills along with FAR and CAS strength.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.
- Organization: 103 EMI
Location: Chantilly, VA
Job date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 05:49:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!