Job title: Copywriter, Brand & Product Marketing
Company: Go Fundme
Job description: Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well, we do!
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone sees a need-whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe-they can turn their compassion into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $15 billion for their personal causes, making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100 million people.
GoFundMe is looking for a Copywriter, Brand and Product Marketing.
- Serve as a copywriter and copy editor for the Growth and Product Marketing business
- Write clear and compelling content for product launches and marketing campaigns across multiple touchpoints-including campaign landing pages, product marketing pages and in-app experiences, emails, advertisements, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Write product marketing copy, including value propositions and user-first messaging
- Partner with marketing leadership to review and analyze site for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Partner with other copywriters across product, marketing, and brand to ensure our brand and tone of voice is consistent across all touch points
- Create tools and systems that empower other teams
- Edit copy from communications and other teams for grammar, tone, and brand voice
- 5+ years copywriting experience working with community-led brands
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to write compelling copy across fully integrated campaigns, from social to product.
- Empathetic: your care for people’s experiences comes through in your writing.
- Curious: you seek to understand how your work fits into the larger strategy, and have the skills to help identify opportunities and solve problems through the creative process.
- Adaptable: you can identify and craft the appropriate tone for a wide range of content and experiences, while maintaining a clear brand voice.
- Impeccable adherence to deadlines and ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Detail oriented
- Good listener with a passion for storytelling
Why you’ll love it here…
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Employees can choose from a wide range of health insurance options, including medical, dental, and vision. We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents.
- We provide generous maternity and paternity leave, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan with company matching.
- Employees can enjoy perks such as complimentary lunches, commuter benefits, a $600 wellness stipend, paid volunteer time, and generous sick time and paid time off (Due to COVID-19 employees now get a work from home stipend)
- We encourage our employees to support fundraisers by offering our
program. Employees can select a fundraiser every week to nominate to receive a donation from the company. * Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- We offer employee resource groups for women, parents, and the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified
and we’re growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
GoFundMe is operating remotely through at least 2021. We will return to the offices when it’s safe to do so. Ideally we’d like this candidate to sit in LA or San Diego, but we’re open to remote candidates.
Learn more about GoFundMe…
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 04:59:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!