Job title: Copywriter
Company: Jackson Spalding
Job description: COPYWRITER
Jackson Spalding, a full-service marketing communications agency, is looking for a mid-level copywriter who can concept and execute fresh and compelling pieces of communications across a wide variety of platforms. Someone with the ability to write in multiple brand voices and switch between them fluidly. Someone with the creative chops to go from writing a thought provoking line to a smart, on-brand manifesto that moves the needle and promotes action. And while the agency is proud of our blue chip, highly coveted brands, we need a writer that’s enthusiastic about contributing to projects large or small. Experience developing content that is SEO-aligned across multiple channels including social, email, blog and paid search is required. If this sounds like you, hit us up.
ABOUT JACKSON SPALDING
Jackson Spalding was founded in 1995 with a vision to be the most trusted and respected agency in our industry. With offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles and Athens, Ga, and additional team members located throughout the country, Jackson Spalding partners with clients to provide a full range of integrated public relations and marketing services. The company’s roster of clients includes The Coca-Cola Company, Toyota, Delta Air Lines, Google, Orkin, Mattress Firm, Primrose Schools and many others.
Our work for our clients is both successful and celebrated—consistently winning local, regional and national industry awards. The company’s culture has been celebrated with consistent inclusion on Best Places to Work lists. In 2019, the agency was nationally ranked as a Top Place to Work by PR News. In 2020, Forbes named Jackson Spalding one of America’s Best PR Agencies. To learn more, visit www.JacksonSpalding.com.
- Write channel-appropriate copy that drives consideration and inspires action
- Develop fully integrated campaigns that can be applied across channels
- Present work with clear rationale tying back to the creative brief and the business objectives of the client
- Using a flexible writing style, concept and apply a defined brand voice or help craft a new compelling brand personality
- Build camaraderie with other internal writers and creative team members and help one another develop skills by sharing insights, trends, best practices and inspiring work
- Manage your workload and accurately track and report hours
- Collaborate with account teams and clients as appropriate to deliver creative work that meets or exceeds the client’s expectations and scope.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 3+ years of agency experience writing for a variety of clients across video, print, digital, social and long-form content marketing
- Genuine love for the written word and commitment to honing your craft
- Creative and strategic thinking skills
- A strong, independent work ethic, requiring minimal supervision
- Willingness to deliver and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to foster strong client relationships – strong presentation skills a plus
- Proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Possess the speed to handle quick-turn assignments and the appetite to dig-in on meatier projects
- Portfolio exhibiting writing, conceptual and technical expertise
Jackson Spalding is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 00:24:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!