Job title: Contracts Counsel
Company: Michael Page
Job description: Our client is seeking a Counsel to handle high volume commercial agreements, vendor contracts, SOWs, NDAs, change orders, etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Draft and negotiate complex commercial and technology agreements, including license agreements, technology agreements, including consulting services agreements, IT outsourcing agreements, software license and maintenance agreements, reseller agreements, hardware purchase agreements, hardware leases and software-as-a-services and web hosting agreements; NDAs, vendor contracts, and partnership agreements
Advise management, sales, customer success as well as finance and other company departments on legal issues and risks surrounding all contractual matters
Advise business leaders on a wide range of legal matters in a clear and concise manner
Exciting role to join a dynamic legal team handling contracts |Remote and hybrid work options
- JD from a US ABA-accredited law school
- Admission to a US State Bar
- 3-5 years of experience dealing with commercial agreements, gained in-house
- Experience must include transactional expertise in commercial, vendor, software, data, licensing, outsourcing contracts experience
- Must have experience partnering directly with clients daily
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously
Competitive base salary with bonus and benefits.
Expected salary: $155000 – 200000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 01:43:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!