Job title: Contractor
Company: HCL Technologies
Job description: Designation
No. of Positions
Technical Skills (APPS)-Test Management-Technical-Scrum Master
Testing (Testing – Functional)
Job Description (Posting).
- Partner with the Lead Engineer and Capability Owner to help deliver on our strategy of building an intuitive portal experience.
- Support UX team in soliciting member/broker portal functionality needs, user necessities from product SMEs, stakeholders, content, and legal teams’ business partners
- Plan reoccurring design work sessions and ad hoc call with cross-functional team to maximize attendance and participation.
- Assist with the UX discovery process and follow-through on the questions outside of the working session to speed up the UX deliverables.
- Capture notes, record UX/UI work sessions progress and dependencies, and actionable items.
- Effectively manage UX Kanban board. Comprise and ensure timely completion of tasks for UX Designers, Researchers, and other supporting roles such as content strategists, SMEs.
- Manage UX standup meetings.
- Update UX Deliverable schedule and UX roadmap to reflect status.
- Schedule UI/UX deliverable walk-through for stakeholders and project leads.
- Create / Update project status reports and UX deliverable signoffs for management review.
- Aid CA in translating UX visuals molded during the design sessions into functional requirements.
- With the help of the Lead UX Designers, ensure the quality of the developed product reflects UI/UX prototype specification and accessibility acceptance criteria.
- Effectively communicate barriers, ensure timely escalation with the Capability Owner if the product does not adhere to functional and no-function requirements.
- Estimate scope of work and support aligning UX resources. Explore, examine, and acquire tools necessary to maintain an efficient delivery model.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience leading and managing complex projects in a matrixed organization
- Experience leading virtual and distributed project teams with proven ability to hold people accountable with a sense of urgency and assertiveness
- Experienced in Agile practices and service-oriented environments, working experience with Rally Agile tool (i.e., CA Agile Central)
- Proven MS Excel expertise (including data extraction, look-ups, sorts, joins, pivots, and mapping skills) (1.) To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards. (2.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity. (3.) To participate in functional as well as technical discussions with the client and team. (4.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
Location: North Carolina
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 02:09:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!