Job title: Competition Services Attendant – Part Time – Winter Seasonal 1
Company: Mount Sunapee Resort
Job description: We can’t help but smile when someone says “Sun Bowl.” We can show you why. We came for the winter but stayed for the summer. We came for the summer but stayed for the winter. Some days we ski through lunch. Some days, lunch lasts all day. We love rosy cheeks, hot chocolate, chili, and beer. We laugh a little louder.We love to ski when the sun shines. We love to ski when it doesn’t. The last run of the year is as sweet as the first. We are Family. We are Fun. We are Sunapee.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Jobs include Volunteer Coordinator, Race Crew Coordinator, Chief of Race, Timing, USSA event On Hill positions, Nastar, Bnet supervisor.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- A strong understanding of USSA events management.
- A strong knowledge of USSA rules.
- Yearly/ biyearly education update
- Strong knowledge of the roles of different team members
- Interaction with Guests/ parents/athletes /coaches/
- Work well with others.
Physical Demands: Recommended
- Be able to stay outside as the position demands
- Strong skiing skills as required by the position
- Be able to carry equipment and Ski Lynx/Eggbeater. Intermediate ski skills
- Set a Race Course/ help set the course
- Set up B net, Event net, roll event net, operate a portable drill
- Maintain the start area, finish area
- Side slip /snow plow the course for course maintenance
- USSA AO membership/certification
- Computer skills, timing understanding, Timing software and timing equipment
- People skills/ Customer service
- A strong knowledge of the Mountain and the Alpine program
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 371128
Location: Newbury, NH
Job date: Thu, 04 Nov 2021 07:29:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!