Job title: Client Strategy Manager
Job description: “It all starts with people.”
Inside every company, behind every brand—while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people.
At ChannelAdvisor we firmly believe people are the heart of any organization—including our own. That’s why a career at ChannelAdvisor provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside & out.
At ChannelAdvisor we firmly believe people are the heart of any organization—including our own. That’s why a career at ChannelAdvisor provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving problems, and helping careers flourish inside & out.
We’re looking for a driven customer-centric person with technical and strategic expertise to drive marketplace growth. The Client Strategy Manager will own the creation, development, and execution of the strategic project plan for a portfolio of accounts.
The Client Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing insights and points of view on performance trends, channel dynamics, technical updates and industry news. In this role, the Client Strategy Manager will collaborate with account management and other teams to understand client goals and develop plans to achieve the stated growth goal.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own your own book of clients, helping to strategically drive decision making and resolving technical issues to ensure successful marketplace performance.
- Manage client-facing projects for a specific book of managed marketplaces accounts with an eye towards providing exemplary customer service, implementing technical changes in our platform, and using data-driven insights to grow clients with ChannelAdvisor.
- Work in tandem with Account Managers, Implementation, and Sales to build relationships with key stakeholders by learning their business, solving challenges and securing each contract renewal.
- Configure the Channeladvisor platform and successfully manage features to grow the ecommerce business.
- Lead client calls to discuss industry trends, project status updates, marketing / advertising results, and program performance as it relates to client goals.
- Collaborate with your Client Strategy Manager and Client Strategy Associate peers on marketplace experimenting, split testing, and creatively troubleshooting problems
You will be measured on:
- Your ability to retain and grow our customers throughout their journey with Channeladvisor.
- Your ability to manage technical tasks and improve strategic adoption across your book of business.
- Your client relationships, improving service quality and soft skills to build trust with each client.
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent.
- 2+ years of ecommerce, strategic marketing, digital marketing, market research or client management experience.
- Technical skills and expertise with some experience facilitating integrations or implementing technical changes in alignment with technical and business stakeholders.
- Intermediate – expert proficiency in excel with a focus on formula building, pivot tables, and lookups.
- A client-first mentality with you willing to go the extra mile to help your customers and teammates.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while fulfilling customer demands
- An analytical mindset to solve problems, connect complex ideas and think outside the box.
- Comfort level in a fast-paced, team environment and experience working in high-pressure situations with demonstrated effectiveness in managing client dispute and risk situations.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities.
It’s icing on the cake if you have:
- Direct e-commerce or digital agency experience
- Previous consulting or Customer Success team experience
- Prior experience working with the ChannelAdvisor software
- Experience in marketing, advertising or similar software automation platforms.
- Experience motivating and coaching internal and external teams
The ChannelAdvisor Experience
Together We Win
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our ChannelAdvisor team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive salaries, commission, and short-term incentive programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
Work Where It Works
You’ll have the flexibility to have a working arrangement that works best for you, and serves the needs of our customers and our business. With your manager, you’ll decide on a schedule and work location that sets you up for success. You can choose to work in the office of your assigned location, your home office or both. And if things change, no problem. Just work it out with your manager.
Take Time to Recharge
The ChannelAdvisor team has a passion for going above and beyond. Taking time away to recharge is important so you can bring your best. We offer programs that provide you flexibility and time away. We offer competitive health care and wellness programs, generous paid time off and programs for new parents that help you make work fit into your life — and not the other way around.
Give Back To Our Communities
We care about our communities. Our Day to Give Back provides you one day each year to volunteer in your community for an organization or cause that is important to you, and therefore, important to us too.
We’re Growing, Come Grow With Us
We’re growing. So that means there are opportunities for you to grow too. We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded ChannelAdvisor team members, and showcase your leadership skills. Our focus on internal career growth is intentional. Our professional development stipend and learning and development offerings help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career. Plus, our Leadership Academy offers in-house management development classes to grow our leaders from within.
Location: Denver, CO – Morrisville, NC
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 01:32:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!