Job title: Client Contact Center- Phone Solutions Specialist I (Inbound Sales)
Job description: Job Description :
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary: Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Provides an industry leading client service experience through supporting the growth of new and existing Consumer client relationships via inbound phone calls. Utilizes resources to conduct effective consultative conversations to answer client questions as well as sales techniques to uncover client’s needs and recommend appropriate financial solutions, including deposit and credit solutions.
The solutions department is an inbound sales department where clients call in with a need, and we ask questions to truly understand what they are trying to accomplish and make the best recommendations with the solutions that we offer. The role consists of goals and metrics and we are looking for teammates who are competitive and have a drive to help clients to get to financial confidence. We are seeking candidates who are dependable, able to multi task, have a good work history, and who have active listening skills. We train teammates on their conversation and the solutions. This role is similar to a personal banker at a branch but the conversation is over the phone. Teammates use the needs met approach by asking questions to find the best solutions for the client. We offer credit cards, credit card balance transfers, checking and savings accounts, CD’s, IRA’s, loans and lines of credit, etc.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Interact with new and existing Truist Consumer clients via inbound phone calling to find solutions to deepen their banking relationship. Teammate will open, refer or take application for solution as directed by client. (Banking solutions could include changing of account types, the opening of new accounts such as demand deposits, time deposits, credit cards, balance transfers, new loans/lines of credit e.g., mortgage referrals, secured and unsecured lending or refinancing existing loans for more competitive rates or payments, etc.)
2. Maintain required performance standards in quality and productivity while meeting client needs.
3. Performs administrative tasks as it relates to following up with clients on identified financial solutions, includes follow up emails and calls.
4. Follow established policies, procedures, guidelines, regulations and laws to protect both our clients and Truist from any unnecessary risk.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
2. Minimum 1 year of client service and/or sales experience.
3. Skills: Proficiency in Computer Applications (Windows, MS Office, etc.), Technical, Interpersonal, Problem Solving and ability to work efficiently across multiple platforms
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including meeting the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
6. Must be federally registered through the NMLS Registry within 30-days of employment in this role, including new or transfer of registration and applicable criminal background check, as imposed by the SAFE Act regulation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements.
1. Basic Knowledge of Truist products, services, and processes
2. Familiar with client facing sales and service tools
3. Able to consistently uncover sales opportunities and align them with client needs
4. Experience identifying sales opportunities and/or selling products and services
5. Banking and/or client contact center experience
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
Location: Greensboro, NC
Job date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 01:53:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!