Job title: Cleaning & Restoration Tech
Company: Shambaugh Cleaning & Restoration/DKI
Job description: If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above the line”.
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the line principles:
- Accountability: See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act Now
- Ask the question: “What else can I do?”
- Ask the question: “What coaching do you have for me”? and “What can I do better”?
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject Average
- Show others you care
Thank you for your interest in employment with Shambaugh’s Cleaning & Restoration. A DKI Company. You could be well on your way to a very rewarding experience. Our company is enjoying some tremendous growth, and we are looking for quality people to join our team.
After over 35 years in business, we now have over 7,000 of the most awesome clients that we work for on a regular basis, and this number continues to grow on a daily basis. Our number one goal is to provide the best possible service to our clients so that we are the cleaning & restoration company of choice in the area. This is the reason we are growing so quickly. The service we provide our clients is the absolute best available. Everyone on our team is committed to this goal and does whatever is necessary to accomplish this on a daily basis.
But in order to make this all come together, the final link is you. None of this would even be possible without the help of all of the people on our team who take great pride in their work. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, and you are a person of integrity and strong work ethics, then continue listening to find out if you are qualified to be a part of our team.
Cleaning & Restoration Service Tech
Shambaugh’s Cleaning & Restoration is a very rewarding experience for the team member, as well as the clients that you come into contact with. Most of our prospects are people responding to our marketing systems. Job duties would include carpet, upholstery, tile & wood cleaning, duct cleaning and water, mold and fire restoration services. We also offer paid vacations. Health Insurance. Retirement Plan and, we believe in rewarding exceptional performance with recognition and additional bonuses. No experience necessary. But Helpful.
Does This Sound Like You? If So, You May Be Just Who We’re Looking For!
You’re bright, energetic, and looking for a career with a future. You’re not into working all day on computers. You like people and enjoy meeting them and making them happy. You enjoy the thrill of selling people something that will truly benefit them. You’re not into the dead-end drug scene.
The following is a list of skills that you must bring with you in order to join our team:
The desire to be taught, and the ability to learn from others. We believe that no matter how well a person can do something, there is always room for growth and improvement. We’re looking for someone who genuinely desires to grow and improve their skills.
You’ll need a neat appearance that is presentable, as you will be a guest in our client’s homes.
You are honest and trustworthy.
You are a person of your word and want to be an accountable member of a fantastic team.
You have a strong work ethic.
You have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
You are willing to work some nights and weekends. We have an ON-Call scheduled Monthly.
You have the ability to have fun. This is a very enjoyable place to work.
Remediation Technician – Key Responsibilities:
- The RT is responsible for reporting to the Project Supervisor at the start of each shift for job assignments and completing assigned tasks daily.
- The RT completes the process of preserving structural items and contents according to the Project Supervisor’s instructions.
- The RT informs the Project Supervisor of the equipment and materials needed to complete the assignment properly and on schedule.
- The RT possesses the communication skills and experience to direct laborers in the restoration protocols.
- The RT is responsible for personnel documentation, hours, and work performed on a given shift.
- The RT is resourceful in initiating results in time savings and cost savings for the project.
- The RT practices on-the-job safety and encourages safety among the labor force.
- The RT performs other miscellaneous tasks as required
Expected salary: $45000 – 75000 per year
Location: Mansfield, OH
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 01:11:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!