Job title: CDL Driver – Class B
Company: C&S Wholesale Grocers
Job description: About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Position Overview As a Driver, you will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through deliveries of product and services while performing all other assigned duties. All functions must be completed in a safe and timely manner and in accordance with the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
Position located in Pearl City, HI
- Drive a tractor-trailer (semi-truck/eighteen-wheeler) combination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations, to transport and deliver products
- Make an average of 6-8 stops per day; pallets can consist of all types of products
- Maneuver truck into loading or unloading position
- Weigh truck as needed en-route and/or at vendors to document weight and conform to state/company regulations
- Electronic logging according to I.C.C. regulations
- Inspect truck before and after trips and submit report indicating truck condition
- Read bill of lading to determine assignment
- Travel Required:Yes
- Store : Freezer (-20F to 0F)
- Warehouse : Perishable Warehouse (28F to 60F)
- Warehouse : Grocery Warehouse (50F to 90F)
- Specialized Knowledge : DOT Certified, Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Special Skills :
- Physical abilities: : Valid Department Of Transportation Physical Exam.
- Other: : Valid Department Of Transportation Physical Exam.
- Enjoy working with people. : Quality and customer-service focused.
Years Of Experience
- 1+ : Recent tractor-trailer experience.
- 5-7 : Supporting a large Enterprise Storage environment.
Qualifications Attendance, Initiative, Productivity, Quality, Safety, Values
Shift 1st Shift (United States of America)
Company Hawaiian Housewares LTD
Location: Pearl City, HI
Job date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 07:19:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!