Job title: CCTV Sewer Camera Operator
Company: Spectrum Environmental Services, Inc.
Job description: Spectrum Environmental is currently seeking a Sewer Camera Operator to join our growing team in the Alabaster, Alabama area. Sewer Camera Operators work in a fast paced environment that is always changing. Our operators work in 2 man teams to ensure that all work is completed safely and efficiently.
- Video, record and document the condition of underground pipelines using NASSCO’s PACP Coding in a CCTV inspection truck
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Travel is required in this position
- Driving and operating a commercial vehicle
- Plan and execute projects in a timely and efficient time frame without direct supervision
- CCTV experience
- PACP certification and experience
- Basic Knowledge of Sewer Systems
- Basic Knowledge of how robotic cameras work
- 401k with a company match
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Paid time off
- Unlimited ability to grow and advance
- On the job training and advancement program
Sewer Camera Operators work outdoors in hot, cold and some potentially hazardous work environments. Sewer Camera Operators must comply with all safety policies and procedures as required by Spectrum and its respective clients. Operators must possess a valid driver’s license and be willing to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
Potential candidates must also be willing to work on out of town projects and be authorized to work in the U.S.A. for any employer.
Expected salary: $24000 – 40000 per year
Location: Alabaster, AL
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 01:22:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!