Job title: Catering Wait Staff
Company: Caterstaff Of Boston Inc
Job description: ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: Established in 1991, Caterstaff has been the leader in providing seasoned service and culinary staff throughout New England.
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
RATE OF PAY PER HOUR: $18 to $22 to start based on experience
Caterstaff is an established event staffing company in the Boston area servicing large and small catering companies. We’ve been providing expert catering wait staffi and culinary staff services for clients throughout the Boston area since 1991.
Work at local high profile events, weddings, universities, private homes, corporate offices, and other locations.
- flexible work schedule
- quick pay option
- yearly bonus
- referral bonus
- carpooling provided to and from events if not T accessible
- *Must be eligible. Terms and Conditions apply
- Simplified app based scheduling
- Meets with Catering Managers to discuss setup arrangements; handle last-minute changes and resolve problems, if needed.
- Interacts with customers in a service-oriented manner.
- Able to communicate menu items to guests.
- Set up/breakdown rooms according to Catering Manager specs
- Serves food and beverages to guests
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies, and utensils.
- Work as a team with other catering wait staff members.
WE’RE HIRING NOW! YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 48 HOURS!
Pay starts at $18 and up based on experience
POSITION: Catering Wait Staff
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 07:52:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!