Job title: Category Management Analyst, Club Channel
Job description: About the Job:
We have an amazing opportunity, working remotely, ideally in NY or CO, as a Category Management Analyst supporting the Club Channel Category Management Team. The vision for this role is to deliver fact-based solutions and recommendations to our Customers to deliver growth for both the Category and Danone. Work collaboratively with our sales partners to derive profitable and successful Category and Customer plans. Manage, analyze, and develop fact-based reporting tools to deliver concise category management recommendations and identify opportunities for category growth. The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Perform Category analysis for Retail Partners, Leadership & Headquarter teams in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Use syndicated and/or retailer specific data to develop, prepare and present information and recommendations in support of category management and key retail sales initiatives (such as retailer performance, trends & opportunities, pricing effectiveness, promotion effectiveness, Category space expansion opportunities, etc.).
- Work alongside the Category Management Manager to ensure we are fully supported with a reporting suite by providing selling tools for the team.
- Perform competitive analysis by manufacturer, brand and package type to identify trends, opportunities and challenges to core business areas.
- Perform market research analysis to find insights that support the launch of new concept products.
- Participate and collaborate with external consulting agencies to research consumer behaviors to better service our customers.
- Work with the Category Management Manager to help foster and develop excellent working relationships with customers by providing insights, recommendations, and data that deliver the triple win (Shopper, Customer, and Danone).
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- You preferably have at least 1-2 years of experience in category management or within the CPG industry.
- You have strong analytical ability with a solution-oriented mindset.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- You have strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are comfortable with occasional travel.
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food! Learn more @
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
The base compensation range for this position is $60,000-$65,000. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
Expected salary: $60000 – 65000 per year
Location: White Plains, NY – Broomfield, CO
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:47:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!