Job title: Cassandra DBA with AWS
Job description: Job Description
Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap – Right Talent – Right Time – Right Place – Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Title: Cassandra DBA with AWS
Location: Austin, TX (Remote Till Covid)
1) Installation Of Apache/DSE Cassandra DB on Bare Metal servers or AWS Instances.
2) Upgrade of existing Apache/DSE Cassandra DB to higher version.
3) Data Migration activities on Cassandra DB.
4) Debugging Issues and fixing on Cassandra DB with Application teams.
5) Capacity Planning.
6) Adding / Removing Cassandra nodes or the whole DC to existing DC.
7) Working on automating existing system monitoring/creating dashboard using Shell script, Python.
8) Working on Ansible, Dockers. Good understanding of ansible playbooks.
9) Good exposure to AWS architecture and maintaining AWS instances, Auto-Scaling,VPC,S3,cloudwatch,cloudformation.
10) Setting Up OpsCenter.
11) Good understanding of certificates, how keystore/truststore works in DB.
12) Good exposures to authenticating Cassandra DB using JMX.
13) Good understanding of Heap, Garbage collection works in DB.
11) Working on Central station tickets and Radars assigned by different application teams.
12) Basic understanding of Elasticsearch, creating Elastic Search index, creating dashboard using index metrices.
13) Basic understanding of Solr/Spark, creating Solr indexes, Spark jobs .
What we need to see:
1. University Degree (Bachelors/Masters) or equivalent.
2. Experience supporting Linux or AWS environments.
3. 6+ years of DB administration and support Linux or AWS environments, analyzing, troubleshooting, resolving issues with Linux computing, application, hardware and networking issues.
4. Basic experience in Networking and Datacenter field.
5. Strong Diagnostic, Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
6. good Understanding of network statistics, load balancing, system Healths, CPU management, Disk Management.
7. Basic understanding of Linux Administration.
8. Ability to work independently and with others to support local, regional and global teams.
9. Manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environments.
10. knowledge of Ticketing tool like centralsation,radars.
11. Solid understandings of ITIL principles and SLAs.
12. On call support Rotation-wise. Why work with us – At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
- America’s Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Account Manager – Enterprise Business
Address: 270 Davidson Ave Suite 704, Somerset, NJ, 08873
Expected salary: $85000 – 90000 per year
Location: Hopkins, MN
Job date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 08:14:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!