Job title: Cashier/Sales Associate – $500 Sign On Bonus
Company: GPM Investments
Job description: Overview
$500 Sign On Bonus after 500 hours worked – in addition to your normal hourly wage
Are you a Customer Service Rock Star looking for your spotlight?
How about a Retail Sales Ninja who thrives in a competitive environment, focused on being the Champion in your division?
Perhaps you are a Multifaceted Jack-of-All-Trades searching for your niche?
Whatever your story, there is a place for YOU on our rapidly growing team!
What we offer…
A comprehensive benefits package to enrich the lives of our people…
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- An opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the fastest growing C-Store Companies in the county!
A wide variety of opportunities to empower your career growth…
Interested in Retail/Business Management? The cashier role can be the first step on your way to a leadership position within our company!
Prefer to pursue a career in a Business Support role? We have those too…
The only limit on your career is how far you want to go!!
And we LOVE to PROMOTE FROM WITHIN
Our company has a national presence that can open doors to travel or relocation…
With locations across the country, you can forge your career right where you are or embark on new horizons…we also operate in warm weather states that will appeal to aspiring snowbirds…including Florida, South Carolina, Texas, and Arizona!!
What you will be doing…
- Providing fast, friendly, and efficient service to our valued customers.
- Operating a cash register, processing specialty products, and handling a variety of monetary transactions.
- Cleaning all areas of the store, both inside and outside, to maintain a safe, healthy, and pleasing environment for everyone.
- Stocking product, pricing merchandise, and removing damaged or expired items.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, to accommodate store operational needs.
What you bring to the table…
- Great customer service skills and a passionate desire to give the customer a great experience.
- Willingness to be trained to use a variety of equipment, to adhere to company quality and safety standards, and to comply with local, state, and federal laws.
- Sense of pride and ownership in your work, your environment, and your contribution to the goals and mission of GPM Investments.
- Some basic requirements:
- At least 18 years old
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal history background check
Job date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 07:57:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!