Job title: Carpenter/Handyman
Company: ServiceMaster Of the Southside 5422
Job description: ServiceMaster in Chesapeake (23320) is looking for the highest quality individuals to serve our customers in their time of need. If you have a commitment to excellence, integrity, and professionalism, this may be your opportunity to join a nationally recognized company and be part of a strong successful local team! We are dedicated to developing people, pursuing excellence, and growing profitability!
THIS IS INTERMEDIATE LEVEL POSITION: STARTING AT $18/HR + (Dependent upon skill)
We are currently seeking an experienced carpenter/handyman that specializes in repairs in both residential and commercial structures following disaster damages of water and fire.
Duties: Participate in the process of structural repairs following a disaster!
- Perform tasks related to carpentry, drywall, paint, finish trim, cabinet installation, and minor electrical and plumbing.
- Framing out new walls, valances, and building structures.
- Demoing walls, counters, electrical, flooring and ceiling
- Utilize customer service skills.
- Maintain a professional/clean appearance.
- Must have years of construction experience to include but not limited to framing, carpentry, rough-ins, mechanical, and finishes.
- Experience with Xactimate software preferred but not required.
- Must be willing and able to work in hazardous conditions (Respirator fit test and hazardous training provided).
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Valid drivers license and pass a motor vehicle record check.
- Must pass a criminal background check- No felonies
- Medical Insurance
- Employee Life Ins.
- Long Term Disability Ins.
- Accidental and Death Ins.
- Paid Holidays
- Accrued time off
- Room for Advancement (90 day and 1 year performance evaluations)
- Pay weekly
Job Type: Full-time
Expected salary: $18 – 25 per hour
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Job date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 23:19:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!