Job title: Camp Facilities Technician 1 and 2
Company: Under Canvas
Job description: If you love the outdoors and you love maintenance and repair work, keep reading!
As a Facilities Technician, you work closely with the Facilities Supervisor to ensure our glamping location is well-maintained, safe, and operational for our team members and guests. You play an important role in our success by performing daily maintenance, repairs, and general upkeep of our tents, amenities, equipment, and property. Depending on the camp location, the nature of work performed will vary from basic upkeep (Facilities Technician II) to more technical functions such as mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (Facilities Technician I). This is a seasonal, hourly position that includes free housing!
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
– Perform day-to-day maintenance and repair work at a camp location consisting of up to 80 high-quality outdoor tents with plumbing, communal structures with showers and toilets, laundry facilities, restaurants, common areas, fire pits, outdoor activities, and equipment.
– General upkeep of tents, plumbing systems, propane gas water heaters, stove pipes, decks, trailers, vehicles, generators, solar power equipment and more.
– This position requires working outdoors, even during inclement weather, for long periods of time.
– Interact regularly with guests and team members.
WHAT IT TAKES
– High School Diploma/GED.
– Facilities Tech II: Minimum one year of experience performing corrective, preventative, or general maintenance and repair work, preferably in customer-focused, outdoor environments, hotels, or hospitality.
– Facilities Tech I: Same as Tech II but with two or more years of experience performing work with minimal direction, preferably skilled in plumbing, septic, propane, or generators.
– Outdoor enthusiast: ability to work long, flexible hours outdoors in heat and cold.
– Team-player with strong problem-solving skills.
Location: Big Water, UT
Job date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 07:48:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!