Job title: Business Development Rep – UC&C Video Conferencing Specialist
Job description: What makes SYNNEX extraordinary? We believe that success is achieved by bringing together unique points of view. Our team is comprised of innovative perspectives from a diverse group of bright minds who are inspired with a vision to imagine and the energy to make it happen. Whether you’re just starting out in your career or a seasoned executive, we have a wide range of opportunities for those who have a passion for technology and a desire to bring their full self to work every day where you can grow and make a difference.
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and be a part of a team that embraces inclusivity and teamwork. You’re ready to be SYNNEXtraordinary!
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business – we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Business Delvelopment Representative, UC&C Video Conferencing Specialist
Be Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
- Responsible for developing territory go-to-market plan in designated market segments
- Prospect for new agents and farm existing agents in order to grow revenue
- Identify volume and strategic customers and develop account penetration plans
- Regularly meet and/or exceed sales goals
- Seek to develop and maintain strong customer relationships while identifying and closing new business
- Support the Sales teams in designated market segments
- Maintain strong relationship with vendors
- Analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities and develop strategic direction from the acquired information
- Periodically create reports and make group presentations at customer sites
- Proactively develop innovative ways of uncovering new business
- Act as a solid solution seller incorporating the Synnex UCaaS full product line
- Attend various events and trade shows
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability
- Collaborate closely with Sales Representatives, Account Managers, and other business development personnel to increase product sales and services
Your Passion is Sparked By:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 2-3 years of sales and marketing experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 +yeas of outside sales experience with a reseller or distributor
- Understanding of Federal, Education, Healthcare.
- Experience selling video conferencing. (examples of vendors in this space are: Poly, Polycom, Plantronics, Jabra, Yealink, Zoom, StarLeaf, Pexip, Lifesize, BlueJeans, Cisco)
- Extremely detailed oriented with intense organizational and analytical skills
- Express the desire and ability to adapt and learn new topics and technologies in a dynamic technological field
- Participate and take advantage of vendor educational opportunities to better understand their products and position in the market
- Ability to collect and analyze data to track proper ROI on strategic vendor investments
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including but not limited to negotiation and presentation skills
- Direct communication with business unit leaders on vendor marketing outcomes and opportunities
- Works in conjunction with the marketing support team, the Marcom team and events team
- Facilitates constant collaboration with associated vendor marketing specialists and product managers
- Ability to travel: Road shows, industry events, customer meetings. (Between 25% & 50% of the time, depending on the time of year, under normal circumstances-post-covid)
- Demonstrated presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Location: Greenville, SC
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 05:20:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!