Job title: BRAND NEW Childcare Center – Teacher
Company: New Creations Learning Center
Job description: New Creations Childcare & Learning Centers is seeking PASSIONATE Childcare professionals to join our exciting, fast-paced organization with 13 centers in the Twin Cities area, and GROWING!!!
We have several TEACHER opportunities located in our MAPLE GROVE – RUSH CREEK center! All classroom ages are currently available – Infant, Toddler, Waddler, Preschool, Pre-K, School Age, etc. Please see details below!
POSITION TITLE: Lead Teacher
LOCATION: Maple Grove (Rush Creek)
TYPE: Full Time, Days
PAY RANGE: $15 – $18/hr++ (Depending on Experience, Negotiable)
CLASSROOM AVAILABILITY: ALL (Infant, Toddler, Waddler, Preschool, Pre-K, School Age, etc.)
- Plans weekly curriculum using tools that New Creations provides.
- Delegates tasks and gives direction to other staff in the classroom.
- Follows the daily schedule outlined by New Creations.
- Works together with classroom staff to maintain a clean and safe learning environment.
- Develops relationship with families. Communicates with families about important updates, child’s progress, activities in the classroom and addition information.
- Conducts conferences twice a year (completes assessments for each individual child)
- Interacts/ co-plays with children
- Maintains children’s physical appearance, health & well being and happiness throughout the day using positive approaches
- Additional duties as needed
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Must have previous Childcare experience, preferably in a Childcare CENTER environment
- Must meet Education & Experience requirements of a Teacher as defined by DHS Rule 3
- Must exemplify the standards and characteristics of a New Creations employee (responsible, flexible, reliable, positive role model, etc.)
Why join our team? New Creations offers an environment that is fun and exciting to work in. Everyday you will get to work with children and help them to achieve new skills in a safe learning environment. You will love working for New Creations because you get to develop relationships with children, families and co-workers. Teaching children can be one of the most rewarding careers and you will experience that everyday at New Creations.
Why New Creations? New Creations stands out among other childcare centers because we provide a fun environment, exciting events & activities and benefits beyond compare. You will work in an environment where your co-workers are friendly and helpful. We build a positive team by incorporating fun events and perks such as, coffee, lunches, company activities and community events. Take advantage of our array of benefits including our wellness day program that rewards our staff who are reliable with additional paid days off, and many additional benefits to fit you and your family.
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance
- Paid vacation your first year
- Opportunity for 12 additional paid days off per year
- Paid training and paid staff development opportunities
- Discounted childcare
If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity and want to be part of a FUN, creative team that has a positive lifelong impact on children, we invite you to apply today!!!
Also, check us out at www.newcreationschildcare.com or follow us on Facebook & Instagram!
For questions directly relating to this Job Opportunity, please feel free to reach out to Shawna@newcreationschildcare.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $15 – 18 per hour
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Job date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:41:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!