Job title: Bilingual Youth Counselor
Company: Center For Family Services
Job description: Bilingual Youth Counselor
*Sign on Bonus
$3000 for LCSW, LCADC, RN, LMFT; $1500 for LPC, LPN, LSW
Location: Vineland, NJ
Job Type: Full-time
The bilingual Youth Counselor provides assessments and individual and family counseling using TF-CBT and psycho-educational services. The Youth Counselor is part of a dynamic team of professionals providing counseling and support services to children, teens, and parents who have witnessed and/or experienced domestic violence in their home.
- Are you a New Jersey Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW, LSW) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC, LAC) with the passion to provide hope to children, teens, and parents impacted by domestic violence in the family?
- Would you describe yourself as being culturally and linguistically competent to work with the Hispanic/Latinx community?
- Do you enjoy being part of a team made up of professionals from multiple disciplines that are creative and innovative in their approaches to guide individuals, families, and communities through a process of healing and recovery?
- Do you have an interest in being part of a state wide and nation-wide initiative that is building and expanding services for children who have experienced violence?
- Are you looking for a position that is creative, dynamic and engaging?
- Are you looking for a full-time position with benefits including vacation, sick, and personal time?
- If you answered yes to these questions, this may be the counseling position for you
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
- MSW, or MA in a related human services field
- Licensed (MFT, LCSW, LPC) preferred or license eligible
- Bi-Lingual Spanish Speaking required
- Knowledge in the area of domestic violence
- Experience working with children, teens and families
- Willing to complete TF-CBT Training
- Clearly communicate ideas in both written and verbal form
- Valid driver’s license in the state of his/her residence, insurance, and clean driving record.
About Employment at Center For Family Services
Apply and get hired at Center For Family Services, a leader in the non-profit sector and named as a top workplace in the region since 2010. As part of our team, you will be recognized as our most valuable resource. Our staff balance best practices with personalized care. Together our team makes a positive difference in the lives of people in need. If you’re interested in a rewarding career, Center For Family Services is a great place to grow as a professional. For more information about our top workplace, please visit Center For Family Services website at .
Disclaimer: All positions require pre-employment drug screening and criminal record checks. Many positions require motor vehicle record evaluations and medical clearances. Center For Family Services is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.
Location: Vineland, NJ
Job date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 03:14:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!