Job title: Associate – Compensation Planning & Analysis
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
The Compensation Planning & Analysis (“Comp P&A”) team leads initiatives across global compensation focused on enhancing the function’s reporting and analytics capabilities through streamlining and standardizing processes, scaling best practices across businesses, and partnering across teams to develop and launch self-service reporting tools for clients. This team plays a key part in developing solutions to complex data problems, supporting leadership in the end to end execution of the IC accrual process, and analyzing key metrics to tell the story to senior clients.
This role will be part of the Firmwide Comp P&A Advisory team primarily supporting the Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Advisor to the CCB Compensation Executive. This role will support creative solutions to drive the Firmwide agenda of process standardization and simplification, while ensuring CCB business needs are met. This individual will partner closely on efforts related to the standardization and simplification of the IC accrual process and related initiatives. This individual will understand the unique data and reporting needs of CCB and ensure firmwide reporting solutions accommodate CCBs unique needs.
Key Responsibilities: All responsibilities conducted with guidance & direction from CCB Advisor & P&A function at large
- Support Firmwide efforts to simplify & standardize the IC accrual processes across compensation, while meeting unique needs of CCB
- Support daily, year round activities to establish & maintain the underlying data that enables the CCB IC accrual process. Gather updates & validate information with CCB Comp team members.
- Partner with key stakeholders to automate client-ready reports & analysis in Business Objects
- Assist with providing ad-hoc analytics & presentation support for sr. management
- Support multiple projects end to end, maintaining project plans & drive implementation of change management strategy
- Collaborate with stakeholders across functions at all levels – including understanding and incorporating business needs from compensation managers and HR partners and providing recommendations and presenting the story to compensation leadership team
- Ideally 6 years of Compensation or Finance experience with strong analytical and data/ information management skills with a Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience
- Statistical or mathematical background preferred
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft applications: Advanced understanding of Excel is required
- Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools such as Business Objects
- Strong project management, analytical, and technical skills
- Great with presentations and making the key points come alive
- Detail and results oriented with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities all within a fast paced team environment
- Strong consulting, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-initiator, ability to challenge status quo and think outside of the box
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm’s vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Wilmington, DE
Job date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 23:04:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!