Job title: Assoc CDM Programmer
Job description: Works with systems and programming tools to provide programming support in data management activities and deliverables including, but not limited to, database development and data validations. Works within a multi-disciplinary project team to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget.
- Performs one or more tasks within the timelines established by the team, in accordance with the process outlined in the departmental procedures and indicated by the project contract and SOPs.
- Designs, builds and tests project databases & edit checks.
- Defines and imports data into the system.
- Defines, creates and tests listings for data review.
- Performs post production database, edit checks and/or listing updates.
- Increases knowledge base and professional skills in areas including programming and technology. Actively seeks information to gain a good understanding of the programming role and the overall departement processes.
- Documents all work and manages own assignments to meet timelines and deliver high quality. • Supports study team leads and communicates progress on assigned tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good written, verbal and computer skills
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities and manage
assignments to deadlines
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages or knowledge of relational database systems
(RDBMS) and structure
- Capable of maintaining a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client’s proprietary data
- Capable of attaining, maintaining and applying a working knowledge of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Capable of working well with others
- Demonstrated initiative and motivation
Working Conditions and Environment:
- Work is performed in an office or clinical environment with exposure to electrical office equipment.
- Occasional drives to site locations. Potential Occasional travel required.
- Frequently stationary for 4-6 hours per day.
- Repetitive hand movement of both hands with the ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements
of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Occasional mobility required.
- Occasional crouching, stooping, bending and twisting of upper body and neck.
- Light to moderate lifting and carrying (or otherwise moves) objects including luggage and laptop
computer with a maximum lift of 15-20 lbs.
- Ability to access and use a variety of computer software developed both in-house and off-the-shelf.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand; with the ability to listen to
and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- May interact with others, relating and gathering sensitive information. Interaction includes diverse
- Works with guidance or reliance on oral or written instructions from management. May require
periods of intense concentration.
- Performs a wide range of variable tasks as dictated by variable demands and changing conditions
with little predictability as to the occurrence. Ability to perform under stress. Ability to multi-task.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Education and Experience:
High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification Technical positions may require a certificate Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to at least 2 years).
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:04:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!