Job title: Assistant Store Manager
Job description: Assistant Store Manager
Category: Retail – Fashion Job Type: Full Time
Career Level: Student (Graduate) Total Position: 1
Skills: Passionate about fashion / retail Excellent Communication Skills Friendly and pleasant personality,Knowledge of Retail Pro.
Gender: No Preference Require Travel: No
Minimum Experience: 2 Year + Shift Timing: First Shift (Day)
Salary Range: Confidential Apply By: 4/29/2022
Job Location: Lahore ,Rahim Yar Khan
1. Allocate shifts to Sales Advisor as per approved roster & update Timetrax
2. Ensure compliance with organization’s guidelines for sales advisor’s shift change and store opening.
3. Maintain store checklist and display shelf as per planogram.
4. Brief team on new product during new season launches.
5. Share checklist with store manager and discuss noncompliance for further improvements.
6. Receive monthly sales target from supervisor and supervise performance of sales advisor and share the
performance report with manager.
7. Track issues of fixtures and fitting and other admin related matters and report to manager for resolution.
8. Manages the shift and adequacy of available staff at low/high peak season.
1. Perform till operations as per organizational policy and guideline.
2. Inform manager and finance about daily balance summary.
3. Estimate money change requirements and ensure availability through banks.
1. Assist manager in stock receiving and warehouse operations.
2. Stacks shelves as per category, design and VM guideline.
3. Conduct stock taking activity periodically and provide discrepancy report to manager.
4. Verify stock availability on customer request and ensure customer satisfaction.
5. Generate stock transfer requisition (ASN) as per the requirement.
1. Guide team in creating a welcoming environment for customer by greeting assisting and responding to customer
2. Exhibit customer comes first attitude.
3. Deliver customer service as per SOP.
4. Maximize customer experience through effective time and task management plan.
5. Handle customer complaints regarding quality of merchandise employee attitude and ensure on-time resolution.
This post is only for UMT students (Current/Alumni), no outsider will be entertained via this portal.
Location: Lahore, Punjab – Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab
Job date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 22:51:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!