Job title: Assistant Administration Manager PS-South (Contractual – 3 months)
Company: The Citizens Foundation
Job description: The Assistant Administration Manager will be responsible for identifying, surveying, transferring of land for schools construction. They will also manage community relationship during the construction period
- Land and Community Surveys and Analysis: identify (through own and reference) locations and conduct surveys of potential sites, and organize site visits/meetings for RM/Senior Management of selected locations based on survey analysis.
- Land Database and Approvals: update and maintain digital record of surveys, and assist in site finalization process.
- Land Acquisition and Transfer
- Coordinate with engineering team for survey, soil test and school construction
- Community engagement for school commencement and School Management Committee
- Scouting for Human Resources for Area Office and Schools
- Coordination with District and Tehsil Administration for the land acquisition process
- Coordination with District Education Department for the implementation of the FAS project
- Supervision of school-related activities
- Coordination with region office for hiring of teaching and non-teaching staff of schools
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Relationship building
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Decision making
- Proficiency in Sindhi is preferred but not mandatory
Bachelor’s / Master’s from a reputed institution preferable
Retired Forces Personnel
Civilian with at least 6-8 years of work experience in administration and management (experience in land surveying and acquisition would be valuable)
Location: Sukkur, Sindh
Job date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:08:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!