Job title: 2nd Level Operations
Job description: About this opportunity
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
What you will do
- Service desk management as per agreed tickets SLAs.
- Handling of user management tasks related to business teams.
- Smooth handling of order management.
- Handling of tickets related to order management raised from customer/business teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment to deliver requirements on recurring schedule
- Outstanding understanding of CRM, EAI patterns, high-availability and architectural principles
- IT CRM Operations on daily basis.
- Hands on working experience in Siebel, MySQL Server, Oracle and Toad for Oracle Xpert.
- Good understanding of Application security including approaches to secure application at Transport and Message level
- Effective Participation in Change and Access Management Process
- Reports development, data management and reporting
- Ready to work in shifts and under varying load/high pressure work conditions
You will bring
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 1-5 years’ experience in IT service desk
- SQL and level 1 operations experience required
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
Read about the next steps
For your interview preparation, here are a few from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall video and some insights about our
Be where it begins
Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless. Share your most innovative ideas, bring your unique perspective and bring your unique perspective in a speak up environment. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you can be the one who makes it possible.
Being a part of our team means having the flexibility to take your career in many different directions, but it also means leveraging the supportive structure of a big organization, with clear personal and professional development opportunities.
We believe that great accomplishments deserve great benefits and transparent rewards. We strive to offer competitive, unbiased, and fair rewards for all our people. We empower you to manage your own time and promote flexible working opportunities, along with family-friendly policies.
to find out more about our benefits.
Job date: Tue, 10 May 2022 22:39:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!