Job title: Sr. Policy Advisor
Job description: Position Summary
The Sr. Policy Advisor holds a pivotal position within our organization, dedicated to upholding company policies, promoting ethical business conduct, ensuring compliance with industry-wide legal standards, and actively contributing to fraud prevention efforts. In this role, you will play a central part in interpreting and enforcing our company’s policies, with a specific emphasis on maintaining consistent communication with Associates through email and telephone interactions. Your primary goal will be to guarantee that our sales force comprehensively understands and adheres to our extensive policies, covering diverse areas such as business ethics, marketing practices, and fraud prevention strategies. Through proactive engagement with stakeholders, the provision of valuable guidance, and meticulous oversight of compliance, you will make a significant contribution to enhancing the overall integrity of our organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the company’s policies regarding business ethics and marketing practices.
- Engage in regular communication with internal and external stakeholders, addressing inquiries and providing guidance through phone or email channels.
- Implement and manage fraud prevention measures using platforms like Kount, Vantiv, WorldPay, PayPal, or similar tools to safeguard against unauthorized transactions and fraudulent activities.
- Monitor and analyze transactional data to identify potential fraud patterns, applying preventive strategies and adjusting rules within the specified fraud prevention systems.
- Investigate and respond to chargebacks by gathering necessary documentation, preparing cases, and representing the company’s interests during dispute processes.
- Contribute to the outreach, education, and training initiatives for staff and sales force members.
- Support the development, execution, and resolution of associate case files to be presented to the Legal and Executive Leadership team. This includes collecting relevant information, conducting investigations, and preparing well-founded recommendations.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, research activities, and investigations.
- Assess and provide recommendations on the operational impact of proposed changes to the company’s policies, procedures, and internal processes.
- Apply rigorous analysis to address complex problems with multiple dimensions, offering intellectually challenging, legally sound, well-presented, and well-written operational policy advice.
- Monitor sales force marketing campaigns across various platforms, including the Internet, Social Media, and other outlets
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the regulations, claim restrictions, and industry standards set forth by the FTC and FDA.
Minimum Qualifications (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered for this position)
- Associates degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer service role or similar environment.
- Proficient in fraud prevention with experience in processing and disputing chargebacks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and communicate effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and proficient in multitasking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant experience in conducting research and analysis, demonstrating a strong aptitude in this area.
- Hands-on experience in utilizing platforms such as Kount, Vantiv, WorldPay, PayPal, or similar programs.
- Professional experience in network marketing.
Established in 2002, Isagenix International has created simple, proven products that optimize what your body is capable of—helping you protect your greatest asset, your health. For more than twenty years, Isagenix has made holistic science an art with transparency and integrity—creating products and systems that address nutrition, stress, fitness, energy, natural beauty, focus and financial wellbeing. The global wellbeing company, based in Gilbert, Arizona, markets their products through a network of independent distributors in 22 key markets: the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, and Switzerland. For more information, visit .
Isagenix International, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Job date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 03:52:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!