The mission of the Executive Assistant is to provide high-level administrative support to the CEO, COO, and the senior leadership team to advance company initiatives and goals by filtering their day-to-day functions and create new efficiency.
- Provide Scheduling Support & Coordination – Helps the senior leadership team in scheduling and organizing team meetings by maintaining a deep understanding of each schedule to make things fit as necessary.
- Provide Clerical & Administrative Support – Drafts letters, memos, reports, reimbursements, and other documents for the CEO and leadership staff.
- Maintain High Comfort Level in Tech Stack – In collaboration with the POPs Tech Assistant, stays up to date on the company tech stack (Google Suite, LeadSimple, Slack, AI-driven note-taking tool, etc.) and drives for efficiency with the Leadership Team.
- Arrange Travel and Accomodations – Organizes, books, and manages travel needs for the CEO and leadership staff.
- Schedule & Attend Meetings on Behalf of CEO & COO – Taking notes and recording minutes as necessary. Files all notes appropriately and shares summaries with necessary parties and provides support in creating presentations or materials for meetings.
- Assist Daily Logistics for CEO – Reviews and prioritizes the schedule and daily tasks for leadership in order to offer focused time to the CEO:
- Organize and reply to correspondence via email, slack, or phone
- Keep the CEO advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring follow-up
- Determine priority of matters needing CEO attention and redirect matters to other staff if appropriate.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems in a confidential and sensitive capacity.
- Assist in Leadership Responsibilities – Coordinate and assist in project planning, prioritizing, and special projects for the entire leadership team.
- Serve as Primary Point of Contact for CEO – Facilitate communications between CEO and other staff including helping to coordinate the work of different groups and providing administrative support.
- Assist POPS Department with Administrative Needs – Ensure that administrative tasks are liaised between POPs and Leadership departments where need be.
- Collaborate with each member of the leadership team to determine their current productivity and reduce by 10%.
- Maintain a schedule management satisfaction rating of 80% by 90 days, 90% by 120 days
- Maintain zero inbox for entire leadership team.
- Fully and independently manage all EOS documentation and be able to deliver impactful efficiency.
- Craft and implement clear expectations from CEO, COO and leadership team.
- Participate in each department’s L10 (team meeting)
- 8 Company Holidays + week off between Christmas & New Years
- 6 weeks Paid Time Off (5 weeks Vacation, 1 week Sick)
- 1 Volunteer day with the organization of your choice
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
🚀 Want to join a team of A players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Manage your time and task lists impeccably
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own your outcomes
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant to senior leadership team
- Have fully remote executive assistance experience
- Fill out the application
- Answer questions via video questionaire to help use get to know you (15 minutes)
- Culture Conversation with a member from our People Operations team (30 minutes)
- Offline work sample test (up to 60 minutes)
- Interview with Hiring Manager – VP of People Operations (60 – 90 minutes)
- Interview with COO and CEO (60-90 minutes)
- Panel interview with leadership team (up to 60 minutes)
- Offer call (15 minutes)
- Written offer
- Start date commences a 90 day onboarding period
SO…Are You All In?
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known 👇
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” – because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.