The mission of the Business Development Representative is confident, a self starter, and interested in leaning into a long term sales career. You will be a key player connecting with real world business owners and introducing them to LeadSimple’s solutions to help simplify growth and streamline operations.
- Makes 40+ outbound calls, emails, and texts to generate and qualify leads
- Organizes demo schedules for the team
- Creates relationships and build trust with clients
- Partner with Account Executives to qualify leads
- Aggressively purposes pipeline quotas
- Fervently updates and maintains CRM databases
- Reports on qualitative and quantitative weekly results
- Develops creative sales strategies
- Confidently owns the prospecting cycle from start to finish
- Understands the LeadSimple features and can communicate them to prospects in a relatable and engaging way
- Hits the monthly quota at 100% (20 SQLs/mo)
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
🚀 Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
- At least one year successful experience in a similar role
- Have an exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Desire to learn new skills and build a career in sales
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate in English crisply
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have prior business development experience (preferred, but not required)
- Fill out application
- Submit written response to questions emailed (15 minutes)
- Complete video responses to questions emailed (15 minutes)
- Meet with People Operations to learn about our culture (30 minutes)
- Interview with Hiring Manager to learn more about KPI’s and expectations (60 – 90 minutes)
- Possible panel interview(s) (up to 60 minutes)
- Possible leadership interview (up to 60 minutes)
- Offer call (15 minutes)
- Written offer
- Start date commences a 90 day onboarding period
We have an amazing team of A-Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
**NOTE: We are ONLY accepting applications in Central America, South America, and Africa at this time.
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known 👇
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” – because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.