Job title: Client Account Manager – Wellness – Remote
Company: Wellworks For You
Job description: At Wellworks For You, our employees are dedicated to our client’s success. We work together in a supportive and caring environment to reach our company goals as well as our individual professional goals. We are looking for a Wellness Account Manager to join our team.
Why work with us?
Wellworks For You empowers our employees to make health and well-being a priority at work and in life. Our employees work in a supportive and transparent culture, and receive a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package – Medical, Dental, Rx, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k with Employer Match, EAP
- Mental health benefits
- Paid maternity leave after 12 months
- Paid Time Off including time off to volunteer in your community
- Casual dress code
- Wellness program and teambuilding opportunities with incentives
- Milestone Anniversary Program
- Ongoing training and education
Who are our Account Managers?
Our amazing team of Account Managers are the point of contact for all aspects of their client’s wellness program. They actively take an interest in our client’s success, adding value by understanding their specific wellness program requirements, incentives and goals & building a longstanding partnership. They are client facing professionals who are highly organized and can handle multiple projects at a time. They enjoy working as part of a team but are motivated to complete their work on their own.
What will your day look like?
- Interact with clients and participants daily regarding program details and provides excellent customer service by phone, email, and online chat
- Understand the programs of each client and keep clients on track to meet program goals
- Build customized Wellness Portals (training is provided) for new clients and perform demonstrations via webinar or onsite meeting when necessary
- Create and distribute marketing and email communications to provide continuing education on the wellness program
- Manage client wellness challenges, communications, and track participation
- Work with Sales and the Implementation Team in developing customized programs and program renewals for assigned clients
- Assist Sales and the client by coordinating a smooth contract execution process
- Coordinate onsite events with third party vendors
- Generate and analyze reports, including but not limited to, wellness program utilization, event participation, and program analysis
- Lead new program rollouts for new clients
- Attend department meetings and client meetings via Microsoft Teams
What should you bring to the table?
- 1- 2 years of client facing account services or similar work
- A positive attitude and strong customer service background and experience with relationship building
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to stay organized and on top of administrative tasks with attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity
- Flexible, open to new ideas, and willing to take on new responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel Nationally approximately 5% of the time when travel is safe.
What is the work environment?
- This job routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
- This position is a fully remote position, reporting into our home office in Malvern, Pa. Local candidates can have the option of hybrid work in office and remote if desired.
- Because you will be handling confidential client information, you must work from your designated home office. You cannot work in a public location.
- Computer and VPN access are provided. Employee must provide their own internet access.
- This position’s hours will be Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm ET.
**The salary for this position is $45,000 to $50,000 based on industry experience determined in the interview process. **
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation details: 45000-50000 Yearly Salary
Expected salary: $45000 – 50000 per year
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 08:49:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!