Job title: Global Dupixent Strategy & Operations Launch Excellence Project Manager – VIE Contract (W/M)
Job description: iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for: Global Dupixent Strategy & Operations Launch Excellence Project Manager – VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 01/05/2024
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with global and local teams to coordinate, manage, and report global launches across all Dermatology, Respiratory, Rhinology & Gastroenterology indications
- Guide Global and Affiliate teams on Launch Governance process steps and manage overall launch governance reporting and archival processes (using IGNITE tool)
- Support in the Launch Excellence (LEx) process by leading, coordinating, driving consistency
- Set up Launch readiness working sessions with Global Brand Teams (GBT) and priority markets
- Set up Launch Readiness Reviews (LRR) meetings to establish launch readiness working sessions between global and affiliate brand teams to improve and enhance readiness
- Manage Global Launch Excellence dashboard across new indication launches and drive consistency across therapeutic areas (TAs) and across markets
- Ensure monthly IGNITE tracking and quarterly Leadership review dashboards
- Coordinate review of Launch Readiness working sessions, deliver proper updates, identification of issues and risks and ensure next steps are followed up
- Internal stakeholder management of the Dupixent Franchise stakeholders and the Specialty care LEx team for launch excellence
- Master’s degree in business / management, or another relevant field
- At least 1 year of previous full time working experience in similar Project Management position
- Previous experience within pharma industry would be a plus
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proficient in MS-Office and easiness to learn to manage new tools.
- Fluency in English
- Organized, detail and goal oriented, multi-tasking, proactive, adaptable, communicative, self-sufficient, driven
- Comfortable communicating via email/Zoom/Teams/video
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments where priorities and deadlines may change unexpectedly
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 23:35:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!