Job title: Client Services Representative (Remote)
Company: Norton and Associates
Job description: A love of travel attracts many people to the field, but to succeed, a Remote Client Services Representative must be passionate about travel and the endless opportunities it brings to bridge history, cultures and cuisine. Successful Client Service Representative’s must have a strong sales drive, organizational skills with an eye for detail, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, demonstrated proficiency in navigating computers and various programs; must possess good written and oral communication skills and the ability and interest to be in a continuous learning curve.
Working with us takes a certain kind of person; we want someone who identifies with our values and is willing to challenge themselves both personally and professionally. We seek individuals who are passionate about serving and making a difference in the lives of others.
What does a Client Services Representative do?
- Sells international and domestic travel packages including cruises, land packages, travel itineraries, air, car, and hotel.
- Shares knowledge and expertise from personal experiences and/or education study trips
- Develops long standing relationships with clients and builds referral and repeat business
- Makes appropriate recommendations to ensure the trip experience is more than expected and tailored to the members expectations
- Must be at least 18 years of age, and be authorized to work within the US.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients (strong sales background a plus)
- Must have a smartphone with internet access and laptop computer
- Personal international travel experience is a plus but not required
- Previous experience in customer service or hospitality also a plus, but not required
- Flexible Schedule
- Travel Perks
- E&O Insurance with Fraud Protection
- Daily Training Available
- Travel Agent Certification
- Commission based
- Training, fun, talented and driven teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging and present leadership
- Business Opportunity
- A diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Competitive benefits, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Service, Support, Success are the pillars upon which built the company, and they continue to serve as the core values. Along with our uncompromising insistence on integrity and ethical business practices, these values make us the service provider of choice for our customers and the employer of choice for our dedicated team members
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:57:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!