Job title: DP & Navigation Coordinator
Company: Kongsberg Gruppen
Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen as DP & Navigation Coordinator, reporting to Operations Manager US – Bridge & Control!
The DP & Navigation Coordinator is reposnsbile for managing customer service inquiries and support to provide professional and competent aftermarket support to all Kongsberg Maritime customers.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and management of customer expectation on all field service jobs.
- Delivery of the contract to meet the Customers expectations and Contract monitoring against PO Value, change orders if required.
- Conduct risk reviews and analysis of key projects.
- Documents are submitted in a timely manner to support the invoicing timeframe requirements.
- Track and report monthly field service activities in regards to volume and margins.
- Track and report monthly field service open jobs and estimate time frame to invoice.
- Competent Supplier Management and oversee the Procurement process for Field Services to ensure vendors and or subcontractors are meeting ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 requirements.
- Service process standardization related to delivery and strong focus on the customer and end result, continuous commitment to operational excellence, process efficiency and streamlined business to ultimately contribute, in cooperation with Sales Dept., to improving our market position and profitability.
- Assist with the logging of cases in Synergi to ensure customer issues related to Field Services are closed in a timely manner and to customer expectations.
- Follow IS0 quality standards (ISO 9001 & ISO 14001) to ensure accuracy and quality of work performed by the Field Service personnel and all jobs managed under their control.
- Maintain a 24-hour on call service support including weekends and holidays.
- Assist customers requesting service support – trouble shooting.
- Maintain service vessel files for proper documentation of service history.
- Support in managing and implementing ISO 9001/14001, OSHA, and Classification requirements within Kongsberg Maritime.
- Accountable for employee satisfaction; reporting directly to the Service Manager.
- Maintain required Health and Safety Standards for the service activity.
- Maintain Export Control (EPOC) certification
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of Kongsberg Maritime Worldwide organizations, products, deliveries, and customers
- Committed and reliable
- Technical expertise is a plus
- Experience with basic ERP system is a plus
- Knowledge of operating a PC and working with Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage time and meet required deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication in English with both internal and external customers
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
What We Can Offer
- Competitive compensation packages
- Fully subsidized health & welfare benefits with an option of a high deductible plan which includes an employer contribution towards your health savings account
- Fully subsidized dental and vision coverage
- Up to 5% employer match program
- Flexibility with Paid Time Off
- Career growth opportunities
- Safe and collaborative culture
New Orleans (St Rose), LA
Hybrid work schedule
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers’ toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 35 countries
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two hundred year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We work determined to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet
KONGSBERG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: New Orleans, LA
Job date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 01:46:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!