Team Reactivate Jobs PR Manager:
Team Reactivate is looking for a PR Manager for its Karachi office.
Company: Team Reactivate
- Stay up to date with social media, PR and, client’s industry trends and best practices.
- Plan PR campaigns, arranging, implementing, executing and, managing public relations strategies.
- Report on PR activities performance to clients.
- Pitch PR ideas to clients.
- Work with Account Manager to ensure clients, PR campaign’s success.
- Recognize when to escalate issues which have commercial implications, and how to manage these situations with your partners
- Manage commercials to within targets on a project basis
- Resolve problems and makes decision on your own projects, consulting with stakeholders as needed. Actively recognize when escalation is necessary.
- Plan and organize production schedules
- Assessing project, resource requirements, and shoots
- Previous work experience as PR Public Relations Assistant for minimum 3 to 4 years
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or similar relevant field